Saturday, 5 February 2011



Self portrait time~~ ♥

I love drawing me. I think it's because I would rather be a cartoon than a human, and this is the closest I'll ever get : ( or maybe I'm just really self absorbed, idk.

Anyhoo, I'm starting to wander back into a more anime-style. Look, slightly sparkly eyes! And the style suits my hair. Or something. I mostly did this to practice my colouring in. I can draw, but whenever I get round to colouring anything it just ends up looking like bad GCSE artwork. I'm just going to keep on trying until I find a way to do it that looks expressive, professional, and just... me. I've really taken to acrylic paint and pastel pencils in my traditional work of late, but I haven't tried any new techniques for my digital work in years : (

Done in Photoshop, took about half an hour ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment